I broke up with my boyfriend a while back but I secretly want him back now. Are there any signs that my ex still cares about me?
It’s completely normal to still have feelings for another person despite a breakup. Even though you’ve split up and are no longer with each other, there’s still a good chance that both you and your ex boyfriend can get back together. You’ve probably got millions of ideas running around in your head with regards to your ex boyfriend and your present status. The great news is that in your position, it’s not necessary to ask yourself if your ex boyfriend still loves you as there are signs available that will clearly reveal how he still feels towards you.
7 Signs Your Ex Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For You
1. He invites you out casually with friends. Has your ex boyfriend previously invited you out with a couple of good friends to do something? This is usually a good indication that he still has feelings for you, but wants to play it cool. By asking you out with mutual friends he’s able to get a feel for how you act towards him while not having to deal with the awkwardness of the situation because the friends are a buffer between the two of you.
2. Is your ex boyfriend happy to see you? If you happen to run across your ex boyfriend, is he glad to see you? If that’s so, then this is a great indication that he continues to have some feelings towards you because if he really didn’t want to have anything to do with you he would totally ignore you. But the fact that he still lights up when he sees you is a sign that he still really likes your company as a person.
3. Has your ex boyfriend’s behavior changed? What I mean by this is, were there things which he did when you were dating that annoyed you but now he’s quit doing them? By way of example: has he given up smoking, has he stopped being annoying, does he wear your favorite color more often? These are typically all tiny indicators that your ex boyfriend is still thinking of you and secretly wants you back. He might not come straight out and say it, but his actions will speak for themselves.
4. Has your ex boyfriend ever asked you for help? After the breakup, has your ex ever called you to see if you could help him with anything? This is a tremendous signal that he still has some feelings for you because he could have called someone else however he chose you. What he needs from you when asking for help is for you to be supportive and accommodating, so do your very best to help him out anytime he asks you.
5. Has your ex boyfriend ever called you on significant dates? Has your ex ever called to wish you happy birthday? This is a fantastic sign that your ex still thinks about you and cares for you. And I know this because it happened to me when I was dating someone else. Even though I was in another relationship, my ex still called to wish me happy birthday and my immediate thought was wow, she still likes me.
6. Has your ex boyfriend ever asked you out casually? Similarly to sign 1, if your ex has asked you out casually for coffee or something take this as a sign that he’s still into you. Keep in mind that it probably took a lot of courage for him to ask you out on a casual date and he thought he would get shut down, so keep things casual and easy between you. Don’t bring up the idea of getting back together. Instead use this casual date as an opportunity to see what he’s been up to. If, however, your ex boyfriend surprises you and brings up the topic of your relationship then feel free to discuss that with him but still keep it casual.
7. Does your ex boyfriend still call you from time to time? Your boyfriend still wants to be part of your life, so when he calls you from time to time, don’t be surprised. What this really implies is that he still misses you and doesn’t want to lose you.
In this article we asked the question are there any signs that I should look for to know if my boyfriend wants me back and as you can clearly see, there are several signs that your ex boyfriend still loves you and wants you back in his life.
He’s not going to come right out and say it, but his actions will speak louder than his words ever will. The key to get your ex boyfriend back is to know what to look for first. After that take some time on your end and come up with a few creative ways to win him back.